Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand customer requirements and able to convert into technical requirement.
- Design, optimization, development & selection of mechanical components for compaction machines preferred or construction equipment & machines. Includes structure, polymer, powertrain & hydraulic systems etc.
- Concept generation for new & current products within defined time.
- Understand & execute the product design as per sales & marketing requirements.
- Design calculation for supporting product design systems.
- Perform design review and ensure stakeholder sign-offs
- Proficient in unigraphic and team center.
- Release of proto & production drawings with UGNX & Team center PLM.
- Working with suppliers for part design & development from concept to sign off & launching the product on time, cost-effective, as per JCB standard with the right specifications.
- Coordination and support of prototype production.
- Trouble shooting on prototypes and production machines.
- Close working relationship to other JCB locations and JCB Research.
- Working in line with international and internal JCB standards.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Production/Industrial
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
We are leading Executive Search Firm of North based at Chandigarh and Delhi. We specialize in Recruitment Solutions for Automobile-Auto / Auto Ancillary, Consumer Durables, FMCG , Legal,Telecom,Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals, Electrical / Switchgears, Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy, Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery, IT, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductors / Electronics, etc
Contact Company:Symbiosis Management Consultants
Address :SCO: 96, 2nd Floor, Swastik Vihar, Sector 5, MDC,, MDC,