- Being involved in the bid phase; finding the right suppliers and prices.
- Evaluate potential suppliers for cost effective program management.
- Actively take part in commodity networks led by global lead buyers and provide input to commodity strategies;
- Establish Requests for Quotations (RFQs) including commercial and technical requirements, evaluate and select suppliers offers and negotiate contracts.
- Managing contracts for risk management, claims and conflict resolutions.
- Manage the commercial relationship with suppliers in line with the global strategies.
- Develop long term supplier relationships through regular performance reviews and continually drive cost improvements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Automobile, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production/Industrial
Recruiter Name:Vikram Singh
Contact Company:Symbiosis Management Consultants